Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I think I can, I think I can...I know I can! Older buyers check out Holden, Mass,limited appointments with Madlyn Fafard


If you believe you can, you probably can. If you believe you won't you most assuredly won't. Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad.
— Denis Waitley
 
Older new home buyers....I understand your needs and requirements....come smile with me as we plan your new home....  HOLDEN....is the place to go, small lots, easy care homes, ranch or second floor , all have first floor master bedrooms, never go upstairs....if you don't want to     We know because my husband and I are there too!
 
If you are in your later years,  fixed in your ways....do you like your kitchen a certain way...or do you want your garage near your kitchen, and so on...I know....come have fun with me as you buy your later years dream home.  Nothing is impossible, just ask my husband, because I nag away at getting what I want for homes and prices you can afford!   We can do it~!  508-881-6662
 
If you are unsure of what you want in your new home after 25 or more years rasing the kids....why not let me help you design your home within reason, and within budget...  I can make your dream home a reality, our semi custom homes are not available anywhere else, because I dream them, and now I am asking if you want to work with me to make it even more what YOU want!
 
Buyers 55 and over that want guidance, give me a try.  I am available most Tuesdays at our Milford office, where your questions can be answered quickly, your house plans can change before your eyes.
 
We have a standing home in Holden, you can move right into  with first floor luxury type master bedroom, everything is handy.  We can close off the upstairs with a door, so you don't have to go upstairs, yet, when you go to sell it, it is marketable with 3-4 bedrooms.....and the price is within reason....
low $300,000's...
 
Going to Florida for the winter...maybe you will want the Association management company to check your house and be sure pipes did not burst, or that you did not get a leak somewhere....  only available in Holden or Uxbridge where we have single family homes on Association land.  Front yards are mowed, back yards are your private play area....gardening, flowers and veggies...everything you dreamed of for your future years.
 
Now is the time, and I have limited appointment time ....so come see me...Tuesdays by appointment from 2:pm to 4pm...call now  508-881-6662